Tuesday 31 July 2007

Ra Ninth Day!

Tuesday 9:14 a.m.
The meditations just keep getting better, and better, and better. The one just finished was very blissy indeed!

I just overheard someone saying the Drubcho is finishing on Thursday morning. That's when I leave, so I'll have been here for the whole thing. This is truly weird and coincidental. I was sure I'd miss the last bit. So my auld maw was listening to the Dharmapada CD and then thinks she'll give me £100 to come here. I hadn't more than vague plans. I got here the day before it started, so I was here for the first session. I had no idea it was on. Then I thought I might have to leave early with the Domestic Bliss, but no. I stay till it's over. During these ten days I'll have been sitting with my guru for seven hours a day. It's too coincidental. There are more things in heaven and earth, Hotboy, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. I've got a guru, or what? Eh, Jack?

2 comments:

rob said...

Have they given you a turn at banging the gong? Doctor Robert reckons it might sublimate the urges.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you banging the gong then? Hotboy