Tuesday 3 July 2007

Ra Perfect Day!

Wednesday 7:30 a.m.
Ah, what a wonderful day this is going to be! Yesterday I had to go out in the evening, and see flatheids, but they were all at the Tai Chi, and waving their arms about and such, and not saying much. After the splashing of sweat hither and yon while half the folk there were doing the stuff in their woolly jumpers, I cycled home, necked a cannybliss yogurt and took to the bath for two straight hours. The cannybliss only comes on well after an hour has gone, but what a great two hours that was. But you can't really count it as meditating. More like wallowing in ra bliss! So, I meditated for about seven hours yesterday.

I started meditating this morning at half four. That's the way to do it, Hotboy! And I don't have to see any flatheids. What great bliss I'm going to experience today! How fortunate I am to be practising this juju!

2:00 p.m.
I managed to put in four and a half hours on the cushion this morning. This is really going to be a perfect day! It's not even raining. What a difference it makes if you're on your own without a disease and with no beer barrel, nor any inclination to drink beer. I feel myself veer towards happiness. All I need is to get the discipline right and stay away from flatheids! It's not hard to be happier and blissed out your face whenever you want. It's really not. Now, I think I'll go sit in my hut.

6 comments:

rob said...

How's the Alma Mater re-write coming along? I could help. As you'll recall, the real version is a non-violent I Claudius without sandals, so we could plagiarise.

rob said...

Now you're onanymous you can be open about the other stuff too. I did, and just look at me now!

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's you! What other stuff? You mean the 3D visualisations with the lapdancing red goddesses with four arms? It's a work in progress, Albert! I might take a while in the hut, that one! Hotboy

rob said...

HB - re preserving your blog for yourself - you can set the number of posts per page to 999 or whatever, then view the blog as one huge page (may take some time to download on your clockwork connection). Save the page to your PC (as "Web Page, complete" or as "Web Archive, single file").

Then test what you've saved by opening the file(s) from Windows Explorer. Remember to reset the number of posts to something normal, for the sake of us normal readers.

An alternative is to export the whole blog to e.g. WordPress, but that's complicated enough to blow your bliss levels.

BTW, 10% off the top of nothing's still nothing!

PS - have you noticed that while I was away you had millions of new commenters. Now I'm back, they're nowhere. I must have blog BO.

keda said...

what? wow. i drank too much i think :)
hello here.

Hotboy said...

Keda: Hi!
Albert!: Have you any idea what this is all about? Dearie me! At least, no one can find me here! We done everybody! Hotboy