Thursday 5 July 2007

Ra Cyclistas!

Thursday 9:45 p.m.
One of my teeth fell out. I didn't eat it this time, but went to get it glued back in today. It was a lady dentist. At one point I thought she might be resting her bosoms on my head, but I was too polite to remonstrate. I guess if you're a lady dentist that's maybe one of the things that sometimes happens.

I guess that's about as erotic as it gets around here these days, Hotboy? Bring on the dancing girls, Jack!

Here's something from the Readings on the Six Yogas of Naropa, introduced and translated by Glenn H. Mullin. This is a bit from Lama Jey Tsongkhapa, who in juju terms is the Dalai Lama's main man in precedence ... though I'm sure it goes back through the kalpas.

A kalpa is the length of time it takes for a silk scarf to wear away a metre cube of granite by being blown over it.

"The consort Bhagavati Vajra Varahi is gazing intently at you, the Bhagavan. Her body is naked and is red in colour. She has one face, three eyes, and two arms. Part of her hair is fixed in a knot on the top of her head and the remainder falls down loosely over her shoulders. Her right arm is wrapped round your neck and holds a skullcap filled with the blood of the four maras and other evil forces. Her left hand holds the curved knife and shows the threatening mudra to all harmful beings of the ten directions. She blazes with a fire like that at the end of time and her two legs are wrapped around your waist in order to pull you into a sexual embrace with her. Her essence is great compassion manifest in the nature of supreme bliss. She is adorned with the five seals, has a crown of five dried human skulls, and wears a belt of fifty dried human skulls."

I love you too, babes!

Did a murderous training session last night then ran out to Peckhams and got pissed watching Rome. Getting pissed now and then two episodes of Rome are coming up!

Hmmm? I think I have to go away. How long would it take to get a babes like that? I might already have one. I think if you're doing primordial awarenes, you must be the babes and the joe, and the mandala all at once. Hmmm? I'm still well. I don't have the black spot. What am I doing here?

Yes, after cycling to the dentist's, I cycled down to Cramond. It looked truly wonderful as you hit the shore. What a sky! This is a truly wonderful and beautiful city. Everyone should come and live here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I used to date her.

Barry
http://barrygraham.livejournal.com

Hotboy said...

Only in one's dreams! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

It's the three eyes and the human skulls - I think she's from Glasgow.

Hotboy said...

Barry: I keep reading that description of yon wummin .... totally fabuloso! Take you a long tim e in isolation to get your head into a state like that! Hotboy p.s. I think I'll go and read it again.