Thursday 12 July 2007

Ra Tattie Man!

Thursday 11:50 p.m.
Today I took some potatoes from the allotment and boiled them, and ate them up with fried fresh onions and two fried eggs. You'd have had to have been there to appreciate it. I'm going to turn into a raspberry if I eat any more. I pulled a turnip out of the ground and ate that as well. Did I eat anything else?

Still no drinkies. Ran out of all supplies. Suddenly very manic. Went to see Shiva for emergency resusitation. Managed to float passed the office license on the bike on the way home, but it was a close one. Some days it's just not your day. Still, tatties are back on the menu!

4 comments:

rob said...

If the eggs are the factory-tortured kind, that could explain why you're turning into a raspberry. Sorry I can't help you remember what else you ate, but at a guess I'd say fermented potatoes.

I'm going to try making moussaka tonight. One year I planted tatties in the garden, but someone ripped them out as weeds. Now I see why you stand over the DB when she's weeding.

Hotboy said...

Because of the diseases in eggs, I didn't have a soft fried one for years. Deathless delight! Hotboy

Lelly said...

That's made me really hungry! :)

Anonymous said...

I say!

Were they Kerr's Pinks, or Egyptian? Have you tried grating them, and then frying them?

I hope Cabbage has been feeding our chickens in my absence.

MM III