Wednesday 11 July 2007

Ranother New Beginning!

Wednesday 1:45 p.m.
Started meditating today at 6 a.m. That's the way to do it! Got to Helmand province about 10 a.m. I cut some of the seed pods, but I'm not expecting much more than a couple of tons. Ate plenty of raspberries and brought home some shallots.

In "The external condition of relying on a karmamudra" from The Book Of the Three Inspirations .... well, you get three choices. With a real yogini ... and I don't think she has to be a young gorgeous babes since you should be seeing everyone as a deity by this time, I think .... or with an imaginary one. "When .... the visualisation arises with total presence and radiance, one can enter into sexual union with this visualised consort and arouse the four blisses." And if you can't do that, "one simply relies on ecstasy and cultivates the samadhi that rests one-pointedly within that bliss." Hmmm? Interesting that there's some kind of religious practise that uses sex. Even if you've got to sit in a cave for ages before you get near any! Makes us from Christendom just look a bit glaikit really!

12:10 a.m.
I love the Nazi Papa! Firstly, he removes Limbo and then says there's no salvation outside the Church, thus sending all the prods to hell. Hurrah! Now he says the other churches were never proper churches anyway. I hope he wasn't including The Amazing Bloggy Church of The BadBoyBlissheid! Just because we don't believe in anything (that's me and Jack the Spam Robot) and don't know anything doesn't mean to say we can't have a church. We've got a hut already. (And if the Proceeds of Crime folk want to take it because of the opium plantation, well, it's in my partner's name, so fung off!) Ron Hubbard said if you wanted to be a millionaire, you should start a religion. I'll have to stop calling flatheids flatheids. You have to uplift folk so they don't mind the ten percent off the top so much.

A near perfect day. The aftereffects of the vase breathing were weird tonight about half ten, just after dark. It's always just about then. That's beer time. Without the beer, things will get queer!

5 comments:

ion said...

I'm not sure St Augustine or indeed St Paul would agree with anything but a blanket ban on the s-- word. Not being an expert, I would be curious to know if they eschew onanism as well as promoting celibacy.

Anonymous said...

6 a.m. ya lazy basturn? I'm up at just after three. Fung Scottish people! Fung Tibetans! Zen people are done before you're even up!

Anonymous said...

I say!

"The Book Of the Three Inspirations" - from what you say, it sounds like this is one of those 'top shelf' magazines. Am I correct?

MM III

rob said...

The visualised consort! I've been a blissheid all my life without knowing it.

Hotboy said...

Ion: My comment has disappeared! But St Paul said it was alright to get married if you couldn't stand the torture (whilst waiting for the second coming!)(no pun intended!). St Augie had all the wanes in hell at six months for the screaming and bawling they did. I have to agree with him on that one. I'm afraid eschewing onanism is putting it mildly. Self flaggelation soon knocks them notions out of you! Or that garter thing with the spikes in it that Opus Dei used. Hotboy
Revsei! I don't suppose I could interest you in a used garter thing with spikes in it, could I? Not mine of course. Belonged to a friend.Hotboy
Mingin'! It's a right raunchy read, I'll tell you! Hotboy
Albert? Is that you? You might find this one a bit tricky. You've to hold the image for ages without slavering!