Sunday 29 July 2007

Ra Seventh Day!

Sunday 9:20 a.m.
What a great start to the day! And it's sunny, at least for now.

I had a very nice evening last night. In the temple late on the Venerable Big Indian was rehearsing some ritual singing and gong bashing while I sat at the side and did vase breathing, etc. The symbol was brighter, the heat was a bit stronger. I think the heat might work better when I'm back in Edinburgh since I reckon you have to do more vase breathing than I usually put in. Last night I did about fifteen breaths and that's more than usual for me.

The meditation with the lama this morning was better, steadier, more blissful than before. Today I might see Ion around lunchtime. That'll be strange and I've just had an email from the Dom Bliss saying she'll be down here on Tuesday. It would have suited me if she'd have come down on Wednesday, but you can't have everything. The meditations will be wonderful today!!

3:00 p.m.
Just lost a post. This is after I lost Ion and her family. Didn't see them at lunchtime. They probably drowned in a flood getting here. Also, I discovered that I've lost £3 on this machine which has some kind of time code. I was advised to buy a lot of time (2 hours), but to save your time you have to press a wee tottie button saying stop. Switching off the machine doesn't do it, I assume.

None of this aggravation would have occurred if I'd stayed away from these bloody computers in the first place!! I must remember that the next time I come down here.

I read the blazing and dripping bit of the Inner Fire book over lunch. No where near doing these meditation right, of course. But ra bliss this morning was fantastic. The time in the temple just flies.

It's when I'm not meditating that I get the problems, Jack. You knew that already, Hotboy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A diet of crackling and dripping is a bit fattening for someone who sits around. We eat it in Bavaria, but then we work it all off through Tantricity. That helps, though raising heat may work just as well, have you tried that?

About Ra Time Machine. I encountered the same scam in the fatherland last year, it's a great business model, skim a few quid off each new user till they wise up. I'm attaching a sum to defray your costs, if it gets through. It's the very least I could do.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are you still in Bavaria? Have you croaked the aunties yet? Please wait till I can get there! I swore never to come near this machine again, and only lasted five minutes. My last addiction! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I thought the idea was never to mention the aunties at the new blog. Now we can be traced.

Hotboy said...

Albert! The aunties! They're the last throw of the dice! Hotboy