Wednesday 4 July 2007

Ra Gie's a Break!

Thursday morning at quarter past midnight!
I lost power with the aggravations of last Friday. But what I should do is embrace my jobbie. Somebody convinced me that going to the jobbie is my tao. After this time of holidays and trying to hide, I will go back and be more wonderful than previously, and try to do that a wee bit better than I was doing it before.

Will they love you, Hotboy? They won't even know who I am, Jack, but some of them will have a slightly better time in this life is I just show up!

Will you show them you're trick, Hotboy? My trick is to do a headstand and then go into a lotus upside down and then come down and sit. Will you show them your trick, Hotboy? Well, Jack, I haven't been able to show anyone my trick since I got drunk one night and pranged my knee. But I will rehabilitate myself over these next few weeks and then I will be able to do my trick once more.

What will you tell them about the trick when you can do it, Hotboy? I will tell them that they are indeed fortunate creatures to have witnessed such a trick, Jack, and that they can borrow two books, one fiction and one non-fiction.

Is that your tao then, Hotboy? I think it might be, Jack.

4 comments:

rob said...

A post to bring a tear to a glass eye.

Now I'm going to have to go back to last Friday to see what the aggro was.

rob said...

Ah yes, the outing.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? When did you get the glass eye? Do you take it out at parties? Hotboy

rob said...

I wanted to read this post again, but waited for a while to give other commenters a chance. Where are they all? I've driven them away again. I can't help the bloggy odour.

So you want to borrow the glass eye for rolling at parties. Aren't they satisfied with your two? Some people do anything for attention. Not like me.