Sunday 22 July 2007

Ra Day Before!

Sunday 9:10 p.m.
The first meditation today was just wonderful. So deep, profound, delightful was ra bliss! This is a good sign since I'm going to the Samye Ling tomorrow. This is thanks to the supporting deities: the auld maw provided the money and the Domestic Bliss bought the tent.

I put the tent up in Inverleith Park today to see if I could. It only took me an hour. It'll blow away. It's got bendy poles on the outside. But you can sit up inside it! So before it blows away should be pretty good!

Coincidentally, they're starting ten days of gong bashing and chanting on the Tuesday. When you're sitting there blissed out and then they start giving it laldy with them big gongs and cymbals and horns and whatnot ... well, what a time I'm going to have.

So I've just got to get there and get the tent up. My preparations have been quite good. I have meditated a lot over the past three weeks and I've only had one drinking spree since I gave up completely two weeks ago. You're not supposed to expect anything, but if the next wee while was utterly amazing, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the bliss be with you for your hols! ion

Hotboy said...

Ion: Just got here! Can't wait till I get started! Hotboy p.s. You'll have noticed that the weather is okay down here just now. How odd!