Wednesday 18 July 2007

Ra Story of O!

Wednesday 6:50 p.m.
The poppies are still looking fabulous, but my hopes of expanding the activities of the Amazing Bloggy Church of RaBadBoyBlissheid on the back of opium production are looking less than robust. Huge bubbles of opium did not emerge from the slit marks on the seed pods as expected. In fact, nothing emerged at all. How disappointing! Also, my cactus correspondent tells me that the peyote is selling at about £50 a hit, so that's definitely out of the question. On top of all this, it seems that Gordon Brown is going to reclassify cannabis as a class B instead of a class C drug. Get to fung! Dearie me! Yon boy's lost the plot already.

I started meditating today at the back of ten and we're back on schedule after a slight wobble to the pub yesterday. There was heat this morning alright and another very strange sensation of entering a different zone again. This afternoon the sun began to shine and I had a great time in the allotment. Also did a bit of digging and buried a rat which was decomposing on the path I was meditating on. A sweet sickly smell.... A dead rat! Ah, what company that would be! (Samuel Beckett).

The Dom Bliss is out this evening so I'm away to the lobby to meditate. About eight I'll probably eat a cannybliss yogurt to prepare me for Rome, which comes on at nine! Love that show!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say I'm surprised at Gordon Brown. I snorted a few weeks ago when I saw you'd written that he'd be a good Prime Minister. He's just an expedient political whore.

I really hope Scotland breaks with them completely.

Hotboy said...

Revsei! Pity you supported Partick Thistle and don't count as a real footbal supporter. You could have formed the Tartan Army, Phoenix Division! Hotboy

ion said...

Shame about the opium. I tried Rome once on your recommendation, and did enjoy it but it clashed with the wicked-tongued Simon Amstell on 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks' so I could't commit.

Our new Home Secretary has today admitted smoking cannabis 'as a student'. Gordie says that's a private matter, but TB's former drug czar Keith Hellawell is appalled and disappointed. Why are activities done 'as a student' OK, but not afterwards?

Anonymous said...

The Partick Thistle Anthem:

Hello, hello, how do ye do?
We're no' ra boys in royal blue.
We're no' ra boys in emerald green.
So fuck ra Pope an' fuck ra Queen.

Hotboy said...

Ion: Of course, they are all hypocritical basturns, the lot of them! Also, they say Brown didn't. If he didn't, he's a big jessie! Actually, he must have!! I behaved much worse when I stopped being a student because I had more money!! Just like those hypocritical swine!
Revsei! I take it you were part of the ecumenical movement then! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Ah went tae a party oan Setturday night
Ra Tongs wur therr an' they waantit tae fight
So ah pullt my blade oot as quick as a flash,
An' ah shoutit, "Young Donald, young Donald, ya bass"
The furst wan thit came wis five foot four
Ah liftit ma boot an' he fell tae ra floor
Ra cunt wis in agony, ra cunt wis in pain
So ah liftit my boot an' ah fuckt him again
Singin' toorel-aye-oorel-aye-oorel-aye-aaaay...

rob said...

I usually put dead things (to date one rat and one cockatoo) on the compost heap. Saves digging. That's where I'd like to end up too, preceded by the aunt of course. Any news of the contract?

Hotboy said...

Albert? The contract for killing them? I'll wait till you're skint then put up my percentage! Hotboy