Saturday 3 May 2008

Ris Wonderful Life!

Sunday 00:43 a.m.
"Shadow boxing earlier in the day, figured I was ready for Cassius Clay. Fee Fi Foo Fum, look out, Cassius, here I come!" The Inimitable Bob.

My arm feels okay until I try to put it into certain positions. I haven't stood on my head for about five months. This is the longest time for over twenty years. Still ...

I went for a jog yesterday and did the six three minute rounds of shadow boxing this evening in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. It wasn't too sharp, but I managed to go the distance. Thank God for the end of the diggings!!

You're still a fat basturn, Hotboy. Thanks for reminding me of that, Jack. You will stay a fat basturn unless you stop drinking beer, Hotboy. If you keep drinking beers every other night, you'll have to fight Two Ton Tony and not Marvelous Marvin. When I've had a few beers, I don't care who I'm going to figh, Jack!

Ah've never heard of da bums! Ah'll moida da bums whoever the are!

The wonderful day starts with the dreams. The dreams were very vivid, although not yet lucid at all. But they were so good that when you wakened up, you wanted to go to sleep to continue the dreams, the most enjoyable dreams.

I was talking to the kiddo about the shape of my life today, and how happy I am to be moving towards the black spot on the basis of so much bliss, the increments in ra bliss, and all the wonderful things that have been given to moi by ... it has to be a kind of grace, a something you cannot take any credit for. You've got to ask. The flatheids can take all the credit they like for the grief, sorrow, lamentations ... the suffering in this life, and the great spankings they will have to endure for being such ... flatheids.

Aren't you supposed to feel compassionate about the flatheids, Hotboy? I think you are, Jack. But eventually there is no this and there is no that. There will be no flatheids. But not if I keep hanging around with flatheids. It is a shame that they are so disturbed, funged up and bizarre, but I can't see how that can be my fault.

I wish I could describe ra bliss today, but I can't. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

2 comments:

rob said...

Dat's ma pizza!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Rat's ma horse! Hotboy