Saturday 3 May 2008

Ra Yoga in Daily Life!

Saturday 22:09 p.m.
After complaining about having no one to meditate with .... the Domestic Bliss goes to a yoga class at St Ninian's Church and she says afterwards that they have a FREE meditation class. No use to her, of course, all that meditation malarkey, but I goes down today to check it out.

It was only an hour, but I couldn't have been more impressed at the way the boy did it. He's got a swami and everything, and is only about .... under thirty. But if that boy hasn't got down to ra bliss, he will be soon. A wee bit of pranayama, a stretch or two and about thirty five minutes meditation with him talking you through it. Very, very good way to spend an hour on a Saturday morning. A doddle for anyone, even someone with a dodgy shoulder!

I couldn't recommend it enough to folk from the beautiful, wonderful city! There were only three punters there, including moi. Much as I enjoyed it, I won't be going back. Cost £8.

I'm going out (of the room) now, and I may be some time. But I may be back! After giving up the Erdinger, the buggers put it on offer. Four bottles await! Hmmm?

2 comments:

rob said...

Save money and buy up all the beers you owe me now, while the price is cheap. Then you just have to keep them till my arrival.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Actually, keeping things and holding them ... well, it's all a bit anal retentive, is it not? It would all be drunk before you got here and then you wouldn't have the chance to say: No thanks, I'm a mormon. Hope this helps you. Hotboy