Tuesday 13 May 2008

Ra Boy is called McCoy!

Tuesday!
I've just finished the re-writes and corrections to my book about Presidential elections and obsessions and God and death. I am so happy with this! This is the great thing I get out of writing, that feeling you sometimes get at the end. Something akin to exhileration. Completion. Satisfaction. I loved writing this as a radio play and I loved it when it was first done as a novel about twenty years ago, and I just love it to pieces just now.

Who cares if no one likes it? Who cares if it never gets published, which it probably won't? I just feel like it's been my best shot and I feel great about it and you can't ask any more than that!!
If anyone wants a look, just leave a comment or send an email and I'll get it to you.

How did you ever get to be so fortunate, Hotboy? I just a jammy basturn, Jack, so I am!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Your best shot yet. Great!

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Is there a metaphor from creekit. Mayhap that feeling that Gary Sobers had when the sixth ball went out the park? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Yes, Garfield was quite a player.

MM III