Friday 2 May 2008

Ra Auld Maw!

Saturday 00:45 a.m.
I get to the auld maw's about ten to one. By just after half past one, she's lying on her bed and I'm sitting in a lotus at the bottom of her bed, and the CD thing is on. Today I put on the Dhammapada No 1 CD.

Mind precedes experience....

It really sounds a bit abstract compared to the last CD of the set from the devil worshipping, Dorje Shudgen schismists, which is really brilliant in its exposition, by the way. Got to hand it to the devil worshippers on that one.

I'm doing ra bliss. Because of the dynamic nature of the great vajrayana, the juju of jujus, ra bliss is a bit further on from the last time I was able to sit like this with the auld maw. We can't really leave the other family members, but have to chat in the living room when they show up when I'm there. Flatheids are just a pain in the arse. You can't just sit and do ra bliss with flatheids. They're a waste of human beingness, so they are!

The auld maw may not get ra bliss, but she lies there on top of her bed, and it seems she can do that forever. We're doing this, her listening or whatever, and me doing ra bliss for .... from the back of half one till ten past three. Hardly a word passes ..

During this ... I've had the most wonderful time. She's the only person I can do this with because everyone else I know is a fung moron!

Apart from the sensei and reverend, who sits around meditating with people ... so as soon as I win the lottery, I'll going to go to Arizona for a holiday. And I'm going to meditate with the sensei and reverend, and get a big shady hat and an umbrella and sit in the desert ... It's not the Nullabor Plain, but it is a desert. I could write this thing about Jacob Merryweather being in the desert much better if I'd actually been in one....

I'm giving up Erdinger. I've had IPA tonight, about four bottles, and at 4.4% I think I can sit up and meditate for hours and hours and hours. Because I don't have to do anything or see anyone who doesn't meditate, apart from the Domestic Bliss, till Tuesday. What a fortunate creature I am, I am. What a fortunate creature I am!

By the way, the buddha on the Dhammapada C.D. was most specific. He said if you cannot find a superior being to do the juju with, go for solitude. You just catch flatheidedness off flatheids. And wasn't it always thus!!

4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I hope you make it to Arizona some day.

Have a wonderful weekend Hotboy!
~xo
Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

You definitely should come over here and practice with our heathen cult. You don't even need to raise inner heat here, since the outer heat is brutal enough...

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann and Doggy: I will make it to Arizona one. I feel very confident that if I just sit still, money will rain down on me somehow!.

rob said...

I see you've had a sort of financial windfall already, in the form of the bottle shop helping you with the hut management back-pay. What a fortunate creature you are.