Thursday 8 May 2008

Ra Black Spot Not!

Thursday 10:35 p.m.
I went to the Anne Ferguson Building at the Western General Hospital to pick up a friend of mine who was having colonoscopy. There was a plaque about Anne Ferguson on the wall beside where I was standing waiting. She passed away a year younger than I am just now, the same age as the joe I was waiting for. Sometimes it seems that if it wasn't for bad luck, this joe wouldn't have any luck at all, but they gave him the all clear and didn't hand him the black spot, not this time, Jack.

I was amazed at how fit I felt tonight during the shadow boxing session. I was jumping out of my skin. Someone told me yesterday that this joe they knew used to dig his garden continually when he was getting ready for a boxing contest. Never heard of that before. Heard of John L. Sullivan chopping logs, but never heard of anyone digging. Anyway, I felt great over the six three minute rounds and didn't even feel that exhausted in the wonderful bath. Gratifying but puzzling.

I haven't had any cannybliss yogurts for about a month. This is the first time in about twelve years that I haven't bought any when I've had the money to. But I really need to pay off my credit card debt to spend much time at the Samye Ling this summer.

Had another fantastically vivid dream this morning. The Domestic Bliss and I escaped from the underground and stood on tall buildings watching the other tall buildings explode. No fear or anything though. Just spectacular views, totally spectacular, better than in the movies. Must have been New York because when we looked down at ground zero, you could tell it was the aliens what done it because bodies were hovering a few feet above the ground in a green light beam force field.

I'd like to tell the Alien Creatures from Outer Space who land on this bloggie that I don't hold it against them at all.

The Domestic Bliss is away for a few days as from tomorrow. Hmmm?

4 comments:

rob said...

Nothing like realising one's own good fortune, for putting a spring in the step. You know the expression, the visitor had a hearty punch?

That was the sort of witticism that has them in knots where I work. Wait till you hear my address to the conference.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? I saw Ion today and mentioned that we may meet again in July. She did not immediately run away. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I think she's already registered. I presume you've got the refreshments organised by now.

Hotboy said...

Onan: I haven't been able to bring myself to get the barrel of alcohol free, totally pointless .... dearie me! Hotboy