Wednesday 14 May 2008

Ra Hotboy Dialogues No. 2.

Wednesday 10:00 p.m.
Just after watching the footie. In the spirit of ecumenicism, I've been trying to support Rangers in Europe this year, but the sight of their fans streaming in their thousands and tens of thousands towards Manchester in the news today ... it was the Union Jacks hanging out of the car windows... it was like a National Front rally! Every country in Europe in the 1930s produced a fascist party, but only in Scotland was the fascist party directing its venom towards catholics. As someone brought up a catholic in the west of Scotland where the bigotry is at its worst ... how pleased was I when the St Petersburg team put them to the sword with a second goal in the last minutes! I am sorry for the management, the owner (who has done wonders for that club), and the players, but not for those knuckle dragging bigoted morons ... I was really supporting the Manchester Police and like all neutrals hoping when the shit hits the fan that they do not run out of baton rounds.

Dearie me, Hotboy! What is the matter with you? It was the Union Jacks what did it, Jack. Made me see red they did!

3 comments:

rob said...

I read this post only after leaving my "ecumenicism" comment at the other post. Synchronicity or balance.

rob said...

PS wanting to shoot football fans, is this one of those afflictive emotions?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Total clairvoyance this! I didn't know they were rioting when I wrote it. Did you see the footage in New Caledonia? have they disgraced us all around the You Tube? Hotboy