Saturday 1 December 2007

Rose Moments!

Saurday 8:36 p.m.
I was lying in the bath.

I thought of what I could do, if I was filthy rich. What would be the best possible thing to do?

Knocking your pan out with massive amounts of physical jerks is the first thing you have to do. You should eat the cannybliss yogurt prior to embarking on these endeavours since it takes an hour and a half to come on. Pre-plan. Full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle.

Afterwards you lie in the bath. That's it. Two hours later ... what can you say about what happens in those two hours. First of all, there is ra bliss. As the water comes over you, already you are sinking into ra bliss. The bouyancy and the exhaustion beautifully combine into a fabulous relaxation ... and there is ra bliss. Thoughts arise, abide, and decline in ra bliss. Eventually, the cannybliss yogurt comes on .... too many thoughts ... chaos arising ... but there is a wee bit of pleasuring in the cannybliss yogurt and if you can get down passed the thoughts ... if you can try really hard to concentrate although the cannybliss yogurt is a holiday from that ... well, you've got ra bliss ... the cannybliss yogurt ... the relaxation ... the exhaustion ... so I thought that this was the best possible state to be in and I could do that even if I was skint.

You can't describe how wonderful ra bliss was. It's not just soaking in a bath.

Then the most fabulous food to eat is the soup I make. Thinking about the taste of it in the bath ... yummy! If I was a filthy rich person with a car, the best thing I could eat is my soup .... which I learned to make because it doesn't cost much.

If I was filthy rich, I could travel and give up the jobbie. I could travel and give up the jobbie even if I wasn't filthy rich.

The CD player is broke in Bellshill, so the auld maw and me were listening to an audio tape I brought once from the Samye Ling. It's this big juju joe talking about the bardo, well, the interval between death and life.

Well, it might not seem to be an appropriate present ... for an old person, but the auld maw was singing its praises. I was sitting there getting blissed out of my face and listening to the tape as well. I just love sitting there will my auld maw lying in the lion pose on her bed. It's perfection in its way, so it is!

7 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Yeah, soaking in baths and traveling. Sounds good to me too.
Hey you could come visit over here!!
Have a great week!
~xo
Lee Ann

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Same to you! Have a good week as well! Hotboy

rob said...

Snap! While lying in the bath I too think of what physical jerks I could do.

Could a soup tasting be arranged for next year?

I do hope you remembered Doctor Robert's advice, about balancing up a hot bath with a cold shower after.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Having a cold shower after a bath is pretty Bavarian if you ask me! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I like soaking in a hot bath for quiet though. Nice for auld bones as well.

I suppose it matters how you measure wealth. I like to measure mine in people who like me.

I think the older I get the less I want to wander the world. I'm finding I'm content on one small island.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: I tell myself I'd like to go to Sikkim, but I don't really care. Maybe I'll wait till they can teleport you. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

A good soak does wonders.

MM III