Monday 10 December 2007

Ra Blootering!

Monday 10:52 p.m.
I think I might have been a bit tired and emotional when I wrote the last post. Poisonous is great to go shopping with. He's like a guided missile. We got an Introduction to Buddhism, an audio book on 4 CDs by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. Just the trick for the auld maw's Christmas. Then we went into the bars and got blootered despite the fact that both of us are completely teetotal. What larks!

Ra bliss this morning was definitely a notch up. We start from a new plateau, or so it seems. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! This, as usual, came as a bit of a surprise. But it was a wee leap. I was expecting more heat, not more bliss. And we're talking about an awful lot of ra bliss here. Can I go to heaven now, please?

3 comments:

rob said...

If you could remember what beer you ordered, that would help me with the alcovoyeurism.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm losing the plot whilst drinking out. Used to be Guinness for ever. But I was drinking Belhaven Best on Sunday. Good beer though! Hotboy

rob said...

Thanks for that, I feel better about having to exist on home-made alco-free Aussie piss.