Saturday 15 December 2007

Ra Good Things!

Saturday 9:50 p.m.
Sometimes I walk around and think thoughts before I sit down. I know now that these thoughts are lies and believe them less and less. Here's a thought: Fung basturns! I don't want to sit down. I'm fung crabbit. It doesn't matter what kind of thoughts you have because when you sit down it goes intergalactic. Two seconds on a good day and you're out of all those thoughts and into something much, much better. This is called ra bliss.

How long is a piece of string?

Don't Bogarde that joint, my friend! Pass it over to me!

1) It was a very good thing that Mr Adrian Weston told me the first two chapters of my first kidsbook were crap. I have changed them for the better. Perhaps I will have an agent trying to sell two books now, or soon. This is a good thing. In the first chapter ... actually, if you can do the first chapter, I'd give you ten percent.

2) It is a good thing that my auld maw has gained some comfort in her old age from her son, Hotboy, who is a blissheid.

3) Ra bliss and the investigations thereof ... I don't mind now if I crash and burn. I felt a slight concern last night. Feel the power. Then, if I crash and burn, at least it's something I really wanted to do. Existence has become a wonderment to me through the great vajrayana, the juju of jujus.

4) It's hard to ... there are so many good things just now. I guess that's just the way it looks.

13 comments:

rob said...

"Sometimes I walk around and think thoughts before I sit down." Surely a great opening line for a book.

rob said...

I've been told the good things are just a load of old photons.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Do you walk around and think thoughts too? Common human beingness here. Shame you don't get ra bliss! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

A piece of string is never quite long enough.

How nice it is to see someone else who realizes the noise in my head is mostly nonsense. It is nice to let go of that.

I wonder if I can meditate through a 19 hour plane trip. But I don't like to take my beads out in public.

I am glad there are so many happy things in your life.

I'd offer to write the first chapter, but I don't expect I'd be much help. *grin*

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: I meditated most of the way to Nepal about 11 years ago. Best I've ever felt coming off a long haul. Arizona will be good! My friend there says it's getting cold .... for Arizona! Have a good trip! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I'm not leaving until early January.

Do you meditate with beads or just on your own. I find the beads help me focus.

Anonymous said...

I say!

I remember once walking around and thinking thoughts before I sat down. The process completely exhausted me.

If that only happens to you sometimes, Hotboy, what do you do the other times when you're walking around, before you sit down?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Thinking thoughts before you sit down is totally exhausting. What are they all about anyway? Why can't they just leave you alone? In the formless zone, thoughts don't form. Quelle relief! Hotboy p.s. When I'm walking around normally before I sit down, I am engaged full on with all the lying basturns thoughts of yore!

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: I was brought up with loads of beads, being a catholic. So I understand the beads thing. Rosary beads. Special rosary beads. That's great. But since I was brought up with all that, I don't have it. It might be useful. Hotboy p.s. If you've got a lot of time up in the sky, with those anxieties, and you kept focused, and had a good look at them, etc., you'd be doing better than me. Barbituates would soothe that one!

Anonymous said...

The beads help to keep count. My practice is tantric which requires a certain number of mantra's to be said before the next stage of learning.

Flying doesn't worry me. I'm safer in the air than in my car. I actually find it very boring. I like to do beading but getting the kit past the flathaids in security doesn't always work.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: My practise is supposed to be tantric as well. I think I was supposed to say the one hundred syllable mantra 100,000 times before I did anything else, but ... but ... but I didn't. Ditto the 100,000 prostrations, which I would have actually enjoyed, but I do enough training as it is. Still, I'm sure it would have helped! Hotboy

rob said...

Here's great news - what I thought was just middle-aged laziness is actually an accepted spiritual practice. This site

http://www.tantricmasturbation.net/

says that "Tantric Masturbation can be done by ALL: all sexes, all fetishes and all sexual orientations as ONE of your erotic practices and ONE of your daily disciplines."

You see? I've been a blissologist all along without knowing it.

Hotboy said...

Albert or is it Onan? I thought you were a foot fetishist! Hotboy