Saturday 15 December 2007

Raddictions!

Saturday 9:14 p.m.
Of course, it changed again and the amazements were doing my head in a wee bit ... and it was Friday ... and the bob hope is just about done .... so I went out for some Silk Cut and two bottles of Schweissbeir. I only bought two bottles of the wheatbeer because now I am a nicotine addict and not a pisshead any more.

Smoked five joints and drank the two beers, then I decided to give everything up again, and went into the lobby to sit.

Say, you're looking over a river and usually it's beautiful and silvery in the moonlight. This was more like a lava flow, except not so hot. But there was kind of more in the flow. Totally fabulous!

So you have to ask yourself what it going on here? I'm into purification and accumulation and there I am in the furthest reaches ... and out of my face before I even sat down!

Buggered if I understand any of this, Jack. Bad boys should not get ra bliss. I have to say that this was more of ra bliss than I can remember and I know I say that here every week. Just how much of ra bliss is there?!

During the wonderful two hours I spent in the lobby last night, I resolved to give everything up again. Surely, if I could just get the foundations right, there would be no stopping me.

Also, I have had comments on the blog recently telling me that Silk Cut is bad for giving you cancer. Of course, bloggies are non-attributable, but fair play to the tobacco companies. There's no way the government which stops folk smoking dope would let Silk Cut sell you fags if they were bad for you. Anyway, I gave them up last night whilst in the midst of ra bliss.

The meditations from ten till about two were just where the ones left off last night. Then I got a visit from a deep dear friend. He must have heard that Silk Cut could give you cancer because he had Marlboro with him. These are fantastically healthy cigarettes. You get to ride a horse and wear a cowboy hat and say howdy maam if you smoke them. I stole some from my deep dear friend when he came in the door and I've got two joints worth left. Well, one now!

There will be no bob left tomorrow, and no excuses. No money. Ah, what a fortunate creature I am!

I'm going to start another post about how good things are!

4 comments:

rob said...

Yes, there's never been any proof of a causative link between smoking and canceer, otherwise the government wouldn't accept the tax revenue.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are they safe then after all! Thank god for that! Hotboy

rob said...

No, I was just covering myself against litigation. We're still all going to die.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Nicotine withdrawal is best avoided. If it's bad sometimes it makes you want to kill other people! This is not a help! Hotboy