Tuesday 11 December 2007

Ra Light!

Tuesday 3:00 p.m.
I finished the re-writes for the kidsbook and have just sent it off to that man of great taste and perspicacity, Adrian Weston. The first two chapters have been completely re-written ... in fact, the first chapter is now the second chapter. Let's hope it is sufficiently improved for Mr Weston to try to flog it. My intellectual level should suit twelve year olds.

I deleted the old version from my webpage and tried to uplift the new one, but I don't know if this works. I'm scared to look. The page gets hit on average about once a day by God alone knows who. And how do they get there? And are they all spam robots? Anyway, some come from a site where I put the kidsbooks, so I hope the link still works. Bugger!

Speaking of agents, I'm still trying to get the crime book by the sensei and reverend an agent. I've managed to get someone to read it just now, but for a couple of months now there was no response from anybody. This is me sending out three emails a week using Everyone Who is Anyone ... which I how I managed to get Mr Adrian Weston. The sensei has had five books published. You'd think getting an agent to just read his blinking crime book would be easy, but it aint! Still, the goodies always win in the end so I'll just have to keep going.

2 comments:

rob said...

Some help: the link would work better if you make it geocities not goecities.

Googling "Everyone Who's Anyone" comes up as "Everyone Who's Anyone in Adult Trade Publishing." You'll go blind.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? What are you going on about? Could you sort it for me please. And did I get it half right? Any points for that? Dearie me! Hotboy