Sunday 9 December 2007

Ra Resultant

Sunday 1:45 p.m.
So you sit down and close your eyes. Your outline is immediately less distinct than usual. You are, of course, in ra bliss. But there is also a great feeling of satiation and contentment. Your thoughts are arising quite slowly. It's as if you don't have to try. It's all been done.

Unfortunately, I contacted Poisonous yesterday and will be walking along Princes Street today looking for a cosmic CD for the auld maw's Christmas. After the meditation I've just had, today I should just meditate. Oh well! Once more into the breech, dear friends!

7 comments:

Lee Ann said...

hello hotboy!
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Of course! Hotboy

ion said...

Even Hotboy must buy presents for Xmas? I would've thought that a chief advantage of Buddhism was to avoid the Xmas splurge, but there you go. Does Poisonous help you with Princes St shopping? The mind boggles. I hope the shopkeepers are prepared.

Hotboy said...

Ion: Nice to hear from you! If I was a buddhist, I could avoid being a buddhist. Poisonous is wonderful to go shopping with. Like a guided missile! It helps! Hotboy

rob said...

"Once more into the breeches" - is that code for the mental defilements?

Hotboy said...

Albert? As long as you don't think it's a problem, you'll be okay! Hotboy

rob said...

Right now it'd be the only thing that's not a problem.