Friday 7 December 2007

Ra Bliss Update!

Friday 7:06 p.m.
I should tell you something about developments in ra bliss even although it's pearls before flatheids, considering the bunch of Masai Warriors, perverts, and Alien Creatures from Outer Space who come to this bloggy. Still, perhaps some fortunate creatures who actually meditate may come across this one day and receive some encouragement - they are almost bound, like me, to be surrounded by sweetie eating, evil bourgeois flatheids of all the irredeemable varieties.

You tell yourself even when you are getting the merest hints ofra bliss to come that it's just like fishing, and you have a long, long line, but if you just keep reeling it in, you'll see a fish on the end sometime in the future. And so you will, and so it is.

You close your eyes and it's white and bright andblissy with fantastic potential to do amazing things. Of course, as you're sitting in a lotus in the lobby, it seems to be holding you up. Very strong around your face and chest area. Pulling the grin back. This level just kicked in a few days ago. It's really fabulous. I put a couple of vase breaths into that just before my aching legs made me get up about ten minutes ago, and whoa! But it seems as if you might just be better sitting there and trying to appreciate whatever it is.

When this has become multiplied, it must turn out to be clear light mind. I guess it's got to get steady and get rid of the arms and legs; any body definition.

It's a wonderful roller coaster this vajrayana! You don't know how this is going to develope, but I haven't had anything other than the good from it so far.

Theauld maw's got another CD connection. Today the Buddha said if I could get rid of my mental defilements, I would become "utterly cool." He also said I should hang around with folk who are engaged in higher meditative states and stay away from flatheids.

It was nippy cold on your face on the platform at Bellshill station. The electronic billboard is fully functional now, but never tells you about the Edinburgh train for some reason. It's got a clock display. I paused from the slow meditative walking up and down the platform to check my pulse. Today I was idling on 56 beats a minute.

Also, I'm as crabbit as hell. I think I overdid the training last night, or overdid the cannybliss yogurt. Having access to any kind of ra bliss when you close your eyes is wonderful of course, but I'd like to have the heavenly view when I open them and see the flatheids wandering around, please.

The other person is out shopping. Fun things to do at half seven on a Friday night. Fung Xmas santy basturn swinehunts that you are, I should have quite a nice time in what's left of my weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Methinks you are becoming a bit distant.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I tell you all about my leg and that's all you can say! Hotboy

rob said...

Are they still the same mental defilements you used to have? Quite an achievement at your age. Maybe there's something in this bliss stuff.

Hotboy said...

Albert? My mental defilements are fairly consistent unfortunately. But ra bliss will blow them away eventually! Hotboy