Sunday 26 August 2007

Rem Ecstaticnesses!

Sunday 1:40 p.m.
This here is RaBadBoyBlissheid come to the computery thing to insult and further inform flatheids, the too dumb to meditate and Jack The Spam Robot, about ra bliss, ra rapture and ra ecstasy to be enjoyed whilst practising the juju of jujus, the great vajrayana!

"When the energies in rasana and lalana
Enter the central channel avadhuti
Ecstasy (is experienced)." Milarepa.

The end result of straightforward calming meditations is physical bliss and mental ecstasy.

This is no longer a theory, or something from some malicious lying basturn just taking the michael. Like raising inner heat ... although I'm still pretty useless at it ... is no longer a rumour, or mere speculation, or something that just occurs in books.

If you are determined to go through this life like a moron, with your head jammed up your backside, and never meditate, you will not have to concern yourself with the distinction between ra bliss and ecstasy because you will almost certainly experience neither.

How excellent it is to be in one's fifty sixth year and wondering if that could be described as ecstasy or am I still with ra bliss? Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

In the meditations so far today there has been such calmness and contentedness and satiation. It's as if I have turned another corner. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

9:40 p.m.
I meditated till just after five and then donned the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle for the training session. I'm quite fit for a old fat basturn. Then we strolled up to the allotment and I meditated again. The meditations were amazing today. No bother at all in sitting in the lobby practically all day from about ten in the morning. I was dying for it today because I knew it would be profoundly blissful; oddly enthusiastic.

If I just close my eyes, I'm away with ra bliss. The great globule, the envelope, sheath, the thing that creepeth uppeth; that thing the flatheids can't feel, is full of ra bliss. It radiates bliss in the background. You just close your eyes and there it is. And hardly anybody meditates. They don't even know they're flatheids. Dearie me.

I'd like to go back to my own planet now, Jack. This is your planet, Hotboy. Well, could I swop it for another planet, one with no Monday morning in it, please? Oh, to be unemployable instead of just almost.

6 comments:

Lelly said...

'Lalana'...what a fabulous word, sounds like a Page 3 'hottie' (sorry!)

Hotboy said...

Lelly: How nice to hear from you! A Page 3 'hottie'? Hmmmm? Why did you bring that up? My friend Brian Wilson says they all wear wigs so they can't be recognised later. I don't suppose that's true. I'm not sure he was talking about Page 3 either. A bit further on. Off the page. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Surely one's in one's fifty seventh year?

And what else would one jam up one's backside but one's head? dearie dearie me!

Hotboy said...

Albert? I see you're keeping a close count. Maybe I'm fify six and a half! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Did I miss something? What happened on the occasion of your fifty-sixth birthday?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The occasion passed by. I wonder if someone made me a cake. Hmmm? I stopped having birthdays when I was five or six. Birthdays are dead bourgeois, so they are! Hotboy