Wednesday 8 August 2007

Ra Perfect Day!

Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
Stumbled towards this perfect day. I visited and someone visited me at the weekend. Then, after a great start on Monday, I fell foul of a stonking great horrible head cold. Oh no! I can't bloody do vase breathing through this. Eight hours later, it was gone. Just like that. So on Tuesday I was fit again and then Brian Wilson started pursuing me.

Outlandish claims were made about playing goolf, or going in his motor somewhere scenic to go for a jog. Two years ago Brian and I had a wonderful day binge drinking during the Festival here and I knew that was what he wanted. Just at the crucial moment, when I was trying my best to capitulate, he said he had to go to the third world to buy an new set of internal organs since the drink has worn out his first set. A narrow escape!

By last night, the vase breathing was reaching new heights of blissiness. There was some warmth and pulsating bliss and a fantastic combination of sensations in all the minor and major chords of pleasure. Something for the end of the evening when you've been a good boy and managed to avoid all the traps the flatheids set for you.

The more I get of this, the more I think what a shame it is for the flatheids! Too dumb to meditate and never playing the mind game, it's like driving a Ferrari but never getting out of first gear. Who would ever give up this for flatheidedness? Who wants to be a moron? I'm not sticking my hand up for that one, Jack.

When ra bliss came on so strong shortly after I wakened up this morning, and lay on my side, well, I knew it was going to be a perfect day. I've gotten over the transition to life among the mentally handicapped, and I still haven't had a beer. The cannybliss yogurts ran out last night. Everything is pulling in the one direction now, which is rare. I've got till Friday for myself. Just keep away from the flatheids, Hotboy, and you may get this navel symbol to go hot. Despite the volume of ra bliss, it's not gone hot the way I know it can yet. Boy, am I going to have me a time!

Though the sun splits the trees, I'll stay in the lobby till lunchtime and then foray out for a bit to see the Festival sights up the High Street, etc. On this day, I am truly a fortunate, fortunate creature!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Once more you are unhealthy. It's your diet! But I thought that you may have been eating more than vegetable soup down at the monastery.

Switch to nsima with ndiwo and a bit of goat on the side. Much better for you.

MM III

rob said...

I see from Wikipedia that "The punk rock band the Real McKenzies recorded a song entitled Sawney Beane Clan".

And apparently the McKenzie clan got the cave-dwelling idea from the Beans.

Hotboy said...

Albert? This explains everything! Hotboy

ion said...

Your abstemiousness is both remarkable and admirable. You are a shining role model! I always get the Beane clan mixed up with Sweeney Todd.

ion said...

PS If you have any Fringe show recommendations or disrecommendations, please share them! For my part, though a fan I found the Simpsons movie decidedly mediocre.

Anonymous said...

This may seem like a silly question, but what exactly is the mind game? Is it a salt of the earth, working class thing?

Found this review of your book:

http://raftpr.blogspot.com/2006/11/john-mckenzie-rablissbook-i-have.html

Are there any bloggers in the book?