Thursday 9 August 2007

Ra Not So Perfect Day!

Thursday 6 p.m.
In desperation, I phoned Brian Wilson around lunchtime, but so far he's been unable to find anyone to give him a new liver and could not come out to play.

You lost the plot then, Hotboy? Almost, Jack. Almost.

Going off to look at the Festival city yesterday afternoon was not a good idea. The whole experience was very evocative of days gone by.

All the time the kiddo was at primary school, this week was special. We'd collect her wee pal before lunch and after I'd fed them, I'd take them up to see the street performers by the Art Gallery in Princes Street. Perfect entertainment for kids. Then we'd go to the swings at the east end of Princes Street Gardens. I'd buy them a juice if I had the money, but I usually didn't. Memories flooding in of wonderful days before the kiddo went to high school and I got a full time jobbie.

Kind of didn't know where to put myself after that. The six mile run I did on Tuesday had knocked the bejesus out of me, and there's no cannybliss yogurts, and I couldn't have a drink. Didn't feel so good today either. I was ready to go out and get blootered, but the temptation passed when there was no one to get blootered with. So I sat down to meditate in the lobby. I started dozing off and went for a wee lie down on the couch in the living room.

Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Dozing off in ra bliss is so wonderful, especially today. How I wish I could go to sleep like that at night. Or waken up. You waken up in ra bliss as well. Fantastic! Then I went into the lobby and the vase breathing there hit new levels. It doesn't usually work like that, especially not at that time of the day.

It's really hard not to believe in your thoughts sometimes, Jack. The internal monologue is a lying basturn, Hotboy. So it is, Jack. Especially when you're tired.

So what do you have to do, Hotboy? Well, Jack, I think after my retreat I've sussed it out. You get the vase breathing to work properly with the melting, blazing and dripping symbols, the woiks! Then you go through the death process and get some control over that. When you're dead, an illusory body pops out. It's superdooper. You get to play around with that when you're alive if you can do this juju, then you can have even more fun when you're dead.

Is that a joke, Hotboy? No, I think that's what they're trying to do, Jack. What about emanating as a deity then? You do that as well, Jack. That's the generation stage. After that, you do the completion stage, which is the going dead bit, etc.

That'll be ten percent off the top, please!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Its the occasion of my birthday today.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Well done! Many happy returns! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day, MMIII! HB, sorry about your fringe deprivation. I'd lend you one of my kiddos, but it wouldn't be the same, especially if you got the Big Wan. ion.

Hotboy said...

Ion: I need to go back to work to recover from these holidays! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Re missing the kiddo - take one of your schoolkid stalkers instead. Say I made you do it and you could get early parole, say 10% off.

I waken in bliss too, it's great isn't it? Of course if they stop making the pills I'm shafted, I'll have to start meditating.

Onan.

rob said...

Ion - the two Blair musicals are getting good reviews in the NSC Herald.