Wednesday 22 August 2007

Ra Numpty Bye, Bye!

Wednesday 1:20 p.m.
Hello, Jack the Spam Robot! The Masai Warriors, Alien Creatures from Outer Space, and any other flatheids who are too dumb to meditate and who don't mind coming here to be insulted, hello!

Hotboy has left the jobbie behind till next Monday and I am not the slightest bit furious at all. I must admit that I heard something at the start of the week that made me so incandescent with rage that I was unable to clicky clicky on the computery thing for several seconds. Anyone who has read my new book will maybe have had the impression that I think those numpties responsible for public education in this fair city deserve to be boiled in oil ... well, it was worse than that. The unbelievably stupid decision. They should have the skin flayed off their backs before being boiled in oil.

I thought I could write thenewbook2 starting right here, but after several hours of meditation that night, I was over it. I'm just a part time support worker and shouldn't think above my salary grade. Certainly not. Morons run the education of the poor and the ordinary in this town.They're so stupid there's no point in even talking to them.

People who know me, being mostly the progeny of the evil bourgeois, probably think I'm a bit of a commie, but who with any money and any sense would send their precious children to a bog standard comprehensive in this town? A rich idiot?

Dearie me!

But what a wonderful start to today! What great dollops and megadoses of ra bliss I had to put up with this morning as I meditated before going to the jobbie! And these next few days are going to be just bloody wonderful every time I sit down to do the juju.

I knew it was only the drink and drugs that were keeping my feet on terra firma. I told any flatheids who would listen (Hello, Jack!) that as soon as I stopped with the drink and drugs I would become unbearably cheerful and euphoric. And this is the start of it. This is Day One!

You should ask yourself at this point if you can get right out of your face on air. Can you? How about closing your eyes and succumbing to the megabliss? You can't do that either! It's unbelievable that everyone can't do this. Flatheids to the left of me! Flatheids to the right of me!

All I have to do is keep the flatheids at bay as much as possible. Also, never believe a single thought I have. Especially when I'm tired. Especially the one that tells me to go and get some Erdinger because I need a break from the wonderments. As far as I can tell, only Saturday evening has been taken away from me. The rest is all mine, Jack! All mine! All mine! Even the sun has started to shine. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

No comments: