Thursday 2 August 2007

Ra Bye Bye Samye Ling!

12:22 p.m.
This last morning has, of course, been wonderful!I did everything I had to do in the half hour from 9 till 9:30 p.m., including buying my auld maw a statue of the Medicine Buddha. I asked the lama to bless it during the session and I think he did.

There was so much bliss there, and a little heat. There is no place I would rather have been over the past ten days and nothing else I would rather have done. It has been just great!!! So it's bye bye to the Samye Ling from RaBadBoyBLissheid! Hope I get back here before too long!

6 comments:

ion said...

Hi hotboy, sorry we didn't come on Sunday. There were problems booking lunch because of the ceremonies, and no way to let you know. Also I could imagine that flatheids might be a distraction from juju and bliss. We visited Samye Ling Monday afternoon, which was our favourite outing of our holiday. What a beautiful place! And what a fortunate creature you are!

Lee Ann said...

Sounds wonderful and peaceful.
So glad you had a wonderful time.
Have a blissful weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

Hotboy said...

Ion: After a few days, it's just great being there. Sometimes at night in the semi dark I was the only one in the temple. It was like having a giant work of art to yourself. Hotboy
LeeAnn: I still don't go to work till a week on Monday. Have a good weekend yourself! Hotboy

rob said...

Did anyone think to take any Samye Ling photos? Otherwise I may have to post some from the family album, and I'm not sure the bloggysphere's ready.

ion said...

I'll post a few photies up at my place, for flavour. Unfortunately there's none of a 4 headed, 12 armed human.

Hotboy said...

Ion and Albert?: Of course, I don't have a camera! The last one I had got destroyed in Kathmandu when I tried to rip out the film to get it developed. Fair put me off, so it did! Hotboy