Thursday 23 August 2007

Ra Ecstasy!

Thursday 9:00 p.m.
What a beautiful sunny day it was! I meditated for a couple of hours in the morning and then went to meditate in the allotment. It's great when the sun's out and you can side at the side with the clip-on shades, etc. What an amount of ra bliss!

I was going to go up and see the festival goers and all the stuff up the High Street after lunch. Banana on toast. A deathless delight! Then I read the Times. I had a cannybliss yogurt before I sat down again. That was a serious error. I was moving from ra bliss to ecstasy ... there has to be another label here ... it was passed ra bliss. It was bordering on ecstasy, but there must have been a tottie wee bit too much breathing going on so we won't call it ecstasy because some day we'll need a stronger word and there won't be one. It felt like ecstasy though. Ecstasy will just be another scale. So I hit another scale today.

Then the cannybliss yogurt came on. This takes about an hour and a half. Bugger!

I felt great up at the High Street. It was hot. I sat on a wall across from Saint Giles Cathedral and did ra bliss sometimes; sometimes had my eyes closed; sometimes open. I felt a bit dazed from the cannybliss yogurt, but with the clip-on shades nobody knows your name.

Purification and accumulation. It was the purification that put me into the ecstasy. So I've just started on a can of wifebeater and then I'll have the three bottles of Erdinger. And a good time.

Watch you don't try too hard, Hotboy! Fung off, Jack!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

The bananas here in Kalimbuka are doing rather well. Doviko has his own banana patch, and they are doing even better. Another month and there will be plenty bananas on toast!

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Abdul reported for duty today and I'm sure I could smell drink on his breath. He's a Muslim, though.

Any advice?

MM III

ion said...

I thought 'wifebeater' translated as weissbier, but then I don't think you can get that in a can. Can you explain?

Don't the fringe crowds piss you off, or does the cannybliss yoghurt remove the edge? Over the last fortnight I have witnessed at least three near-death experiences as foreign fringe-goers walked right into the path of oncoming traffic.

Hotboy said...

Ion: Wifebeater is Stella Artois, which comes in at 5.2% and seems to be made out of petrol. As far as festival crowds ... I haven't been out enough to get pissed off. There are quite a lot of nice looking women walking around, so it's maybe dependant on what you're looking for, or attracted by. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! If Abdul shows up pissed, you'll have to get him some therapy, and maybe pay him more for the extra expenses down at the off license! Hotboy

rob said...

As Vinnie used to say, "why do they do it to themselves?"