Thursday 31 January 2008

Rose Resolutions!

Thursday 1:12 p.m.
Last night I was bobhopeless and tired and a bit bored, so I went out and bought four bottles of weissbeir, so that's the New Year resolution to give up the devil and all his alcoholic works for a year up the spout. Still, I didn't get where I am today by giving up giving up things, and since giving up things is really my hobby, I count today as day one again. Thank God the tobacco is still off the menu!

Due to the bevvying, I was a little tired and despondent this morning, but ra bliss doesn't care. In the lobby there was tons of heat and bliss. Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to see flatheids today, tomorrow and Saturday, but I'll get as much meditations done as I can in the circumstances.

I checked my emails before I started this. For some reason I went into the junk emails and I'm glad I did. I usually just delete them without looking, which I won't do anymore. There was an email from Will Francis who is a literary agent with Greene and Heaton asking to see three chapters of the sensei and reverend's crime book. I've been sending emails out about this practically every week and not getting replies. I wonder how many of them landed back in my junk mail. Buggeration!

There was also a reply from an agent called Allan Guthrie. Here it is.


Btw, it's been a while since I read them, but I enjoyed
both your novels.
Jackie Whitelight, Centrum. Matt (?), the massive novel
and that wonderful sex scene.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How wonderful.

By the way, there's a sex scene over at my place.

MM III

rob said...

Was that almost a whole month on the wagon? That must help.

Jackie Whitelight? Does he mean New Jack City Whitelight? Did he have anything to say about rewriting Alma Mater with a larger role for the Andrew character? That would surely help with sales.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm shocked! Hotboy
Albert? It was almost a whole couple of weeks on the wagon! The boy's an agent! You should contact him with your helpful suggestions. I suppose the 'massive book' must have been Alma Mater. Maybe it just seemed massive! Anyway, he hasn't offered me any money. What a shame! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

There's still the hit on the auntie. Better hurry before she blows what's left on cruises and hearing aids. 10% of nothing's still nothing.