Thursday 17 January 2008

Rat Vase Breathing Again

Friday 10:17 p.m.

"for only he who passes this way can understand it, and even he can't describe it." St John of the Cross. The Wall


"Those who know, don't say. Those who say, don't know." Lao Tzu.


"The Tao that can be expressed is not the real Tao." Lao Tzu.

The last one has got to be the best opening line ever, just about. One line and already you've got a movie deal.

Sometimes alien creatures from Outer Space land on thisbloggie after googling kundalini, or tummo, or the 6 Yogas of Naropa. This is a post about vase breathing for the hotboys who really have three heads and twelve arms.

I should always say that I know bugger all about vase breathing other than what I picked up from a couple of books, primarily The Bliss of Inner Fire and GlennMullin's translations of Tsongkhapa's Six Yogas of Naropa and the Readings supplementary one. But I have had some empowerments to do deity yoga from Dr Akong Tulku Rinpoche as well as one from his wee brother, my root guru, which was somewhat less formal.

I wonder what it would be like doing some vase breathing if you were just the usual JoeFlatheid? I suppose it would just look silly. I don't think you'd get the effects. This is because Joe Flatheid hasn't got anything to experience the effects in.

Though I am just getting thisjuju to work, the experiences of heat and ra bliss are wonderfully way beyond any other sensory experience imaginable. This is Ra Bliss!!

Of course, ra bliss and all those fabuloso sensations are just a side effect. Fortunately, with this juju I think the more side effects you get, the better you are progessing. Why can't all religions be like this?! In the ABCBBB you refuse to believe in any things at all and get out of your face on air!

We're the junkies of breath, are we not?

Shooting the breath we were. The space the after effects occur in has developed somehow as a product of you meditations. Otherwise there is nowhere in your body as Joe Flatheid to feel the sensations in. Now, isn't that weird? There are more things, Horatio ...

So I'm at the movies on Wednesday night and the film's boring and I start doing these wee vase breaths. There's a kind of band of heat goes round your abdomen sometimes these days. You let go ... and whoosh, up comes ra bliss with much more depth somehow than usual, and what's starting to come up with it is ra heat. It does feel really, really good. I have no idea why these experiences exist. There is no real way to explain them with what we know. You just do this, and that happens.

It would be interesting to get really hot to see if you sweated. I don't think it's that kind of heat somehow. If someone would like to take away and develope this idea to show the existence of the astral body (which is the one getting hot maybe, for the sake of calling it something ) because if it was your usual components getting hot you'd sweat. The heat might be crossing planes. The brain cells might finally be giving out. Already we're in science fiction territory with the alien creatures and now this total load of old photons.

So I tells someone after the movie that the point was to get dead hot and fry out a bit in the middle of your head and then descend, frying out bits as you went, all this accompanied by increasing levels of extraordinary bliss. They did not seem to fancy it. Scottish people are naturally miserable basturns. Miserable basturns in miserable weather. Basturns!

And vase breathing .... better than drugs.

If you fancy having a go at this, you should read Gopi Krishna's book "Living with Kundalini" because you can seemingly totally fung yourself up way beyond any horrorshow. Gopi also reckoned the looney bins were full of people who'd had bummer arousals.

You make it sound as if you'd have to be a bleeding lunatic to be interested in this juju, Hotboy! I don't care, Jack. I'm old. This is the adventure of my life, so it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Which are the best movies to do the vase breathing to? Mrs M, myself, and a couple of friends from Lilongwe are going to watch The Constant Gardener, tonight. Would that be suitable? I'm hoping that this time I watch it (the third time) I may figure out who the baddies are. Will doing vase breathing make the plot a little easier to understand?

Anyway, could I add to your quotations?

"I am that, thou art that, and all this is that."

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' For a really good vase breathing movie, you need a lot of underwater swimming, such as, The Poseidon Adventure, The Titanic, etc. And where is the quote from? I hope the person saying it wasn't pointing at something not very nice! Hotboy