Friday 25 January 2008

Ra Yogurt Bliss

Friday 6:31 p.m.
Yesterday I must have meditated for eight or nine hours, so I didn't have any time to write my book. This evening I sat down in the lobby just after it got dark, about five, and the space with my eyes closed was very bright straight away, and blissy, and viscous like yogurt. That was before I started in with any juju, or anything.

The thoughts were flowing very evenly today on the train to Bellshill; nice and steady. This makes it much easier to place you mind.

The kiddo and her boyfriend are due to visit this evening. I hope later on we'll be in the living room watching the director's cut of Blade Runner. I should be having the time of my life with my eyes rolled up and the noise blockers on. I'll watch it at the end when the android tells Harrison Ford was a flatheid he is. I believe the actor wrote the speech himself. Best part of a great movie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"You may have noticed that I'm somewhat intolerant of flatheids"

Well, I must say, I hadn't noticed that. Can you give us a 'for example'?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Just for you, here's a for example ..for example, I'm intolerant of flatheids because I'd like to go to hospital now and for some reason I can't get any nurses to look after me. I'd like to give up and hand myself over to the flatheids, but are they there when you really need them? I think not! Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Re films, have you seen Fear And Loathing In LAs Vegas? Our Spanish friend was recommending it, and Depp's in it.

Hotboy said...

Onan? No, I haven't though I was told it was a good adaptation. Still, can't be as good as the book! Hotboy