Monday 14 January 2008

Ra Kidsbook

Mon day 10:00 a.m.
Last week I gave a couple of kids a copy of the kidsbook with the new beginning. This morning I came into work to find this email from a kid whose sister assured me would never read the book!


Hi! Am 2/3's into the book an really enjoying it!!! I was glued to it last night, It really really good!!
It's one of those books you want to put down but think 'Oh I'll read another chapter then stop reading' and once you read that chapter you think 'Well another chapter won't harm me'!!
Are you writing any other stories? Because I'd be interested in reading them!

I'm going to be rich!! Rich, I tell you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How much money do you need to be 'rich'? Hereabouts, having 15,000 Malawi Kwacha (about US$100) would constitute being rich, for someone in a village.

In Zimbabwe, one can be a millionaire, even at the official exchange rate, if one has US$100

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Having a kid respond to your book like that is better than money, except it isn't money. Better to have both!! Two grand would clear my debts and I'd feel rich then! Hotboy p.s. you can purchase a share of future profits now for a couple of grand. Once Sean Connery agrees to play the sage, it'll be worth millions!!!

Anonymous said...

"It's one of those books you want to put down" You could use that on the cover.

onan the bavarian said...

When she finishes the book does she want to read some HNTs?