Sunday 6 January 2008

Ra Holidays' End!

Sunday 6:10 p.m.
The meditations over the last couple of days have been excellent. I've got a head cold, but the bug had a look at my lungs and went in and out in a day, which is most unusual.

I'm going to have a wonderful time of it next year because I meditate. Existence will continue to be miraculous and the effects of the vase breathing will, I'm sure, continue to cause amazement on occasions.

It was interesting to see what a wee basturn a nicotine addiction is, but it wasn't here long and it's gone now. Thoughts with addiction attachments are such liars! Oh aye, it'll be fine if you just have a couple of joints! So it will!

Everybody says the same thing. Get the foundations right. Stop doing bad things. I'll give it a go again and see what happens. Right now, I'm going to sit down and meditate. Boy, will I have me a time!!!

3 comments:

rob said...

I've just had that cold too. Starts with a sore uvula then progresses to the nose and chest. A day or two later, everything's almost back to normal. All illness should be like that.

Great news that the baccy addiction's gone. That was easy!

Hotboy said...

Albert? My cold seems to have disappeared today. Hurrah! The nicotine addiction .... wasn't like when you've to give up after being on 20 a day. Just an unpleasant, intrusive voice for a couple of days.But I need to stay away from smokers for a couple of weeks! Hotboy p.s. a sore uvula sounds awful sore. I didn't think boys had them! Did you cut one out for yourself?

rob said...

I think you'll find you've got one too, in fact you'll be using it for some of your vices. Hint - in its normal state it should be hanging down.