Monday 21 January 2008

Ra Bliss Report!

Monday 9:50 p.m.
It's easier to tell if you're progressing when you keep the pace of your life nice and slow and steady. That's why I hate the Christmas ... no, I'm not going there again! Anyway, nothing much has been happening recently, which is great. Monday comes along and you can check out the Monday bliss.

There was so much of it this morning, today, this evening that I'm starting to think I might be a bit peculiar. We're talking bucketfuls, shovelfuls, tramloads of ra bliss. I really wasn't expecting it to be anything like this, Jack. You sit down and mutter your mumbo jumbo to yourself and who could think it would ever end up like this? And who knows what's to come? This is ra bliss!! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!!!

8 comments:

rob said...

How fortunate you are not to have had to go to a dinner party and a parents' meeting both on Monday night. Ah, the Monday bliss I could have scored if wasn't for deifheids. Today is shaping up well, with a mid-morning nap already under my belt.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm just out of bed and have to go to work. How unfortunate is that? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

"I'm starting to think I might be a bit peculiar."

At last, the bliss is assisting your self-perception.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! One of the last drinks I had was called Old Peculiar. I think I was trying to say that I was thinking of an Old Peculiar. Dog Bolter is a good name for a beer. It's a week since I had a beer. "Oh, there's nothing so lonesome, lonely and queer. What a terrible place is a pub with no beer." Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Hotheid! So is it peculiar or queer? Please make up your mind, that would help.

MM - I didn't want to say that, but it's good that you did, it should help.

Anonymous said...

Hotheid! There's somebody comparing you to Alasdair Gray, here:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/ionetics/4555253461579816544/?a=51348

Hotboy said...

Albert? What's the matter with you? Alaister Gray is undoubtedly a flatheid. So was Michaelangelo. Ditto Albert Einstein. You're just the same as the other Albert, both flatheids. Can I compare thee to a summer'd day? No! Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I'm not a deifheid though. That definitely helps.