Saturday 12 January 2008

Rose Spam Robots!

Saturday 12:25 p.m.
This is for the spam robots (Hello, Jack!) who are following the Amazing Bloggy Church of the BadBoyBLissheid's 5 step programme for getting out of your face on air!

To re-iterate: The first step is to find some Mumbo Jumbo to repeat to yourself and, when not doing that, occasionally look around and think: It's just a load of old photons!

I was trying to remember what it was like this morning to have the mind of a non-meditator, a complete beginner, a total flatheid. What a horrible moment that was! You might spend a long time not getting much. But if you are repeating some mumbo jumbo to yourself or meditating in any other way, just don't stop doing it. Especially if you are quite young. And don't worry if you smoke and drink and behave like all the other assholes. Just keep meditating anyway. You don't want to be fifty and unable to do ra bliss. You really don't.

At the end of the day what it comes down to is this: Can you, or can you not, do ra bliss???

This morning I had the most wonderful time meditating in the lobby. Why try to describe or explain it? You do some stuff and some other stuff happens. How fabulous is this juju!

It took me days to get here. I am no longer crabbit. Tonight I have to go to the wild west and bring drunkenness back into the path.

You don't have to drink!! No, I could sit for six hours with these flatheids and chant mantras. Oh aye. Basturns! At least, I've managed to refuse to have any arrangements made for me after this. After this, it's the rest of the year .... trying to keep away from flatheids!

4 comments:

rob said...

I had the old school chum here for the day, he watched the Edinburgh bliss interview with fascination, commenting that you hadn't changed at all. Amazing how he could tell, behind all the facial hair. But perhaps he was referring to the slection of substances disappearing into the growth.

rob said...

Did you find your uvula yet? It could help - I seem to remember some yogis can do unusual contortions with it.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Crabbitness and bliss seem to be two recurring themes in your blog. Is this the yin and yang of your own personality, perhaps? Does that help?

I've been delving into the Zanzibar chest once more, and will blog some older PCs later.

Mrs M and I are planning some forthcoming trips, and Menzies IV is off to Australia in 6 weeks.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm sure Dances With Men Now understood every word. I haven't found my uvula yet, but I'm scared to look. Hotboy
Mingin'! I think I get more crabbit than most! Bon voyage to Mingin The Fourth! I'd keep him well clear of Albert if I was you! He's one of the original Dodgy Diggers and doesn't like people anyway! He'll get him pissed and video him for UTube with a feather up his bum. A total blot on the family escutcheon for evermore! You have been warned. Hotboy