Thursday 24 January 2008

Rose Alien Creatures!

Thursday 12:23 p.m.
About sixteen or seventeen spam robots and Alien Creatures from Outer Space land on this bloggie every day. They come incognito. You can't tell who these basturns are because it says Non Referrer for most of them in the statscounter thingy. I assume that means they've bookmarked this blog, but who knows? Some real people land here from the sensei and reverend's blog, including a regular from Helsinki.

That might be one of my numerous nephews. If it is, hello, John, and I hope you've started meditating regularly.

I hope most of the people who come to this blog and don't leave comments do meditate. When I insult flatheids, which I sometimes do, I do not include folk who meditate because even if they don't get ra bliss yet, they will if they keep meditating.

You may have noticed that I'm somewhat intolerant of flatheids, especially ones I know personnally. When I feel a bit crabbit, which is unfortunately often, I sometimes have difficulty differentiating between flatheids and pondlife.

You get what evolution gives you if you're a flatheid, and that's that. Not much progress really. Just standing around sucking sweeties, a complete waste of time and space. Any horse does better as a horse than these flatheids perform as human beings. They are a waste of human beingness.

You might say you are sceptical of all this juju. You can't get more sceptical than moi! I don't believe in any things, especially thoughts. If I believe in anything, it's the illusory nature of reality. Nobody I know believes in less than moi. I do not believe in this computer, for instance, or try not to. It has a function and a name, but it is impossible to fully describe or define. It does not exist in the manner of its appearance. Neither do I and neither do you. If you're too dumb to meditate, you can't hide behind your scepticism around here.

I've been sitting meditating in the lobby on Thursday mornings for nearly four years now, since I went part time at my jobbie. What a difference that time has made!

Nobody I know in Edinburgh meditates. None except moi have access to ra bliss or any of the other astonishments and amazements encountered whilst engaging in the juju of jujus, the great vajrayana. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the most fortunate creature of them all? It has to be you, Hotboy! No contest! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!

2 comments:

rob said...

Re blissing in isolation. Have you considered joining a blissheid temple thing? If they have one in a heathen place like Glasgow, there must be one near you. It might help with the the raging fury.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I train too much! Makes you really crabbit that! Anyway, I'm better now that it's the evening! That does help! Hotboy