Tuesday 24 June 2008

Ranaissance!

Tuesday 9:42 p.m.
My exploded vein had imploded sufficiently ... I cycled to the Tai Chi tonight and ... that is the first physical jerks in over two weeks. I do like taking an awful lot of exercise and feel quite demoralised when bits don't work right. What a big baby! It's worse when the disease hasn't happened before and you are not sure of the outcome. After a couple of weeks of supping beer and watching the footie, I'm an even fatter basturn than I was before. But I'm counting my blessings right now!

I hope I die before I get old.

There can't be any memories in the formless zone. There may be awareness, but nothing forming, no thoughts, no mental formations. If you were lucky, you might have a constant state of satiation, but, of course, there wouldn't be a you.

If I was in the formless zone I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow. But, then again, I wouldn't get paid on Thursday. I had a dream about soapbar last night. Let's hear it for the cannybliss yogurts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I trust you'll get lathered up with the soapbar.

MM III

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Being some place and being form less has a lot of appeal for me tonight.

But only because I'm tired of being awake and dealing with people.

Hotboy said...

Mingin' It'll keep me off the bevvy!
Marie Rex: I must say these feelings of formlessness I'm going on about are very pleasant! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Alright my turn to worry about where you are.

Come out, come out where ever you are.

Unless you have blissed out to the point of not being able to type.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: Fair enough. I'll post today! Hotboy

rob said...

If the blissing is unaffected when one is hors de combat, there's nothing to worry about.