Thursday 12 June 2008

Ra Flatheids No! No!

Thursday 11:24 a.m.
Emerging from some flatheided horrorshow with nothing worse than a sore but healing leg, it looks as if for the next few days I'll be able to surf the oceans of bliss almost as much as I like. Except, of course, for visiting and visitors. I just stopped the juju in the lobby because the kiddo is coming over to pick up a tent.

What a wonderful day this is going to be! I meditated for an hour and a bit there and it was glorious. The effects of the vase breathing are just fabuloso beyond description. Everything still moves on. You close your eyes and everything sinks into a great white bliss, and then it's as if the envelope develops and broadens and fills with more and more of ra bliss until you are sitting there simply beaming with ra bliss.

Although moi is sitting here with a sore leg and a history of failure at almost any kind of human endeavour you'd care to mention, nobody that I know can get anywhere near such a wonderment as the enormous voluminousness of ra bliss witnessed this morning. It's a shame the world is populated almost entirely by the too dumb to meditate, the stupid flatheids, so it is. I'm away back into the lobby to await the kiddo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Watch out your leg doesn't go gangrenous. Nasty business, that. I recommend gentian violet. Works a treat with the dogs.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I don't think it's going to be that bad. I expect it to be able to train by Monday next. Let's hope! Fortunately, I'm a wonderful patient! Hotboy

ion said...

Are you able to share the provenance of the leg injury? Or is it too close to my recent emergency?

Hotboy said...

IOn: I got a sore leg ... I'll post this. Hotboy

rob said...

Don't drink the gentian violet after a heavy night.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I gave up the gentian violet at the same time as I gave up the turpentine. Hotboy