Tuesday 3 June 2008

Ra Waste of Time!

Tuesday 22:43 p.m.
Ra bliss has jumped the paddock gate and has
galloped off into the middle distance, so it has. We've reached a new
stage in blissiness ! With closed eyes, it's front loaded, kind of
fuller on at your face. You can imagine that if you stopped doing a lot
of bad stuff, the happiness would soon start to shine through.


So when are you going to stop doing all the bad stuff, Hotboy?
That's always been my problem, Jack. At the moment, I'm still suffering
a little from getting paid, but the money should run out by the
weekend, and good stuff to do is always the cheap stuff!


We left the allotment tonight with a gorgeous sunset at our backs. I
sat with my eyes closed at the side while the Domestic Bliss did
gardening stuff. There was an awful lot of bliss. I hope this keeps
up.

Some people think meditating is a waste of time. I
always thought it was like putting money in the bank. You just start
doing it and keep going. Eventually, you will be able to sit as the sun
goes down and engage with an awful lot of ra bliss. Just close your eyes
and within a few seconds there it is. This is, I think, mainly what I
have achieved in this life so far. You could take everything else away if you would just leave me that. And who knows what it'll be like next year. What a truly fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

11 comments:

rob said...

Sitting with eyes closed at the side is presumably another of your yogic techniques. I'm still working on closing the ear on the partner's side.

Anonymous said...

How like a guy to sit in bliss while his partner does the work. *grin*

I'm glad you are happy.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Picasso has that problem. "He could walk down the street and girls couldn not resist his stare ..." No wonder. Hotboy
Marie: She can't sit still and do ra bliss because she doesn't know how to, and won't take the time to learn. Flatheids have got to do all the work. What other use can they be? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I hope she beats you regularly with the broom for that attitude.

Perhaps while she is watching you she may develop an interest. I can understand being restless. I do my best meditation in motion.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Here's to more drinking.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie: You don't have to show the stick to the best trained dogs. This is a matriarchy, so it is. Thank god for that! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! That's just got to be a load of old testicles! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters, that's too inscrutable for an average joe like myself.

MM - re your seminal link. How fortunate are people whose biggest worry is the quality of their semen.

rob said...

MM - combining that link with your amygdala one, it follows that certain blissheid bloggers have great sperm but can't remember what to do with it. Due to clean living I have the opposite problem. Everything balances up.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Well put Rob. I gather Hotters rather tends to save up his ching as he claims it increases the levels of bliss.

Is there no end to what he will do to achieve extasy?

MM III

rob said...

If that's ecstasy, I'm glad I'm just normal.