Saturday 14 June 2008

Ra Retreat!

Saturday 5:13 p.m.
Apart from checking the bloggy and reading the paper, I've meditated in the lobby all day. Since I started about ten, that probably comes to five or six hours. Starting from quite a poor basis, it's been quite hard really. Tons of bliss in the last half hour. I'm away now to watch the Sweden Spango game with the sound town and the noise blockers on, doing some vase breathing and mantra-ing. Just for a bit of a break!

10:05 p.m.
That's me just finished for today. Maybe put in about eight or nine hours on the cushion. Hmmm. Let's hope that's me back on track again!!

2 comments:

rob said...

If I could ever come off the pills long enough to do eight or nine hours on the cushion, I'd be levitating that's for sure. Maybe you're doing something wrong. Perhaps I can help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It just takes time, but being on the johnny jump up pills shouldn't help. The chemical cosh jobs should really be an aid, you'd think. Hotboy