Thursday 27 March 2008

Rat Deity Yoga Again!

Thursday 10:14 p.m.
Last night, feeling exhausted from the diggings, I was lying in the bath with the Scotland versus Croatia game on the radio. I'm doing ra bliss.

Once at the beginning of all the meditations, I remember getting somewhere and thinking hurrah, I'm getting somewhere, and then it dissipates immediately, destroyed by a thought. These days with the breath sheath thing, or whatever it is, you can do ra bliss and half listen to the radio, and close your eyes and try to visualise the image of the Medicine Buddha from the postcard. Last night, it seemed to be there, kind of emerging from ra bliss, or from within ra bliss context.

Is anyone still with me here? Yes, Hotboy, the spam robots are listening!

So it kind of seems to be there in the whiteness, in ra bliss, the Medicine Buddha. It's not 3D, but at least the arms are blue, and the head, etcetera.

Once I read somewhere that the biographies of the 84 Mahasiddhas were all the same. At some point the deity appears. It's from one of these 84 Mahasiddhas, Tilopa, that the juju I'm trying to practise comes from.

St Teresa of Avila got to speak to Jesus Christ in his glorified body, who said he would do things for her because he knew she loved him, and she started with the hands. The thing I read said you could start with scanning the image from the top to the bottom kind of thing. You just sit for as long as possible and stick with it for as long as possible and see what you can get.

Was it really Jesus Christ, Hotboy? Of course not, Jack. There is no real Jesus Christ. There is no real moi. There in maybe only projection and motivation. There is only vast emptiness. This is the mind game. The mind game is the only game in town.

But did she do miracles, Hotboy? Of course, she did, Jack. Among the flatheids with the placebo effects and the hysteria and with their heads stuck right up their bums, if you can get Jesus Christ to speak to you ... any miracle has got to be easier than that!

Maybe some miracles you could do and maybe some you couldn't.

The biographies of the all the 84 mahasiddhas is the same. The deity appears.

Nothing exists in the manner of its appearance. Tsongkhapa.

We embrace our ignorance.
We don't believe in any things.
Especially thoughts.

Who are you? says the emperor to the wee fat baldy guy. I don't know, replies the wee fat baldy guy.

Know thyself.

To progress, I have to stay straight and sober till at least half ten at night. I got paid today. Tomorrow I will begin the process of switching from eating soapbar (when I have it) to smoking the stuff that makes you schizophrenic, skunk. The soapbar is £100 an ounce. I can get the skunk for £70 a half ounce, so I won't have anything for most of the month.

Who made me, Hotboy? I don't know, Jack. Who made ra bliss? I don't know, Jack. But it's not mine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank buddha that blissheids can visualise, otherwise football on the radio would be like watching top of the tops with the sound off. Come to think of it, that might help.

Albèrt Coeur-Qui

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? The bath time bliss is under threat since the water goes skooshing out the wall now and drenches the Pizzahut workers having a fag outside three floors below. Fortunately, they are too done in by the fags to run up the three flights in time to stop the downpour. Dearie me indeed! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Bathing, blissing and listening to the wireless - perhaps you're overdoing the multi-tasking.

"We don't believe in any things." - Surely, by saying 'things' in the plural, this implies that there are things in the singular? This may, or may not, help.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What till I'm in the hut with the three heads with five eyes in each head with fifteen arms. What a multitasking there will be! Re: the "We don't believe in any things ..." Should I change the slogan to "We don't believe in any thing(s)" Maybe it should be ... "We don't believe in no thing." Or "no thing(s)". Or, "We believe in no thing."Most complicated. Perhaps it was a dead dog better left to lie. Anyway, the "we" should be replaced with the "I and I". How does that work:
The I and I believe in no thing,
And the I and I don't believe in no thing. Simultaneously. What to you think since you've obviously grasped the gist? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I have indeed grasped the gist, and you are spot on.

MM III

Anonymous said...

Some people should get out more.