Wednesday 26 March 2008

Ra Best of Possible Worlds!

Wednesday 12:11 p.m.
What a fantastic bit of meditation that was! Not having to go to the jobbie this week is a big help.

Oh, why should I work like other men do? Oh, why should I work when the sky is so blue?

In the best of possible worlds ... this year I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel of deep, dark gainful employment. I start to make some money from the wonderful writings I can afford to get a new hut able to withstand armour piercing shells, and become a Two Hut Hotboy. Unfortunately, I cannot see how I can go on a long retreat and will have to live among the flatheids until they all start to die off.

God preserve us from the soapbar, the bevvy, and the flatheids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you start working like other men do? Surely full pay only helps finance more addictions?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Too true. Money is just wasted on me. The least money the better for greddy buggers like moi! Hotboy