Thursday 20 March 2008

Ra Petition!

Thursday 10:05 a.m.
If you type www.avaaz.org into the computery thing, you can sign a petition supporting the Dalai Lama. Only take a minute.

Yesterday I worked an afternoon of overtime and was so .... anyway, had four bottles of Erdinger to celebrate the return of my credit card, then drank half a bottle of wine. Bad boy! But I won't be going to work again till a week on Monday. Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I haven't meditated today yet, but right now I'm off to spend the rest of the morning in the lobby.

4 comments:

rob said...

I'll sign anything that might bring Erdinger to my local bottle shop.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What? YOu don't have Erdinger in New Caledonia? How primitive! Next you'll be telling us they don't have hailstones, sleet and snow! Hotboy

rob said...

but they have umpteen animals that can kill you.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Dearie me! You haven't been umpteen the animals as well, have you? Hotboy