Thursday 13 March 2008

Ra Culminations!

Thursday 9:25 a.m.
This morning it was as if something wonderful but only half remembered was happening as I came awake. The reverberations of this continued through the meditation I was doing sitting up in bed. And I took a vase breath .... the amount of heat and bliss!

The scientific flatheids did an experiment with the wee fat baldy guys where they got them to sit out on a ledge in the freezing cold. The wee fat baldy guys all dozed off without huddling or anything else that would indicate that they were bothered by the cold. I felt like one of them this morning. I thought: I'm just like one of those wee fat baldy guys! I'd freeze out on the ledge at the moment, but the heat is coming through pretty strongly now.

It is weird, Jack. And it seems other powered. It has its own dynamic. I think I've been doing the medicine buddha sadhana now for about a year. And it's working, Jack!! What a wonderful state of affairs! This is by far the best thing that could have happened to me. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

4 comments:

rob said...

HB - about the boatload of testosterone heading ths way. Please tell me you didn't blurt out my address! You know I'm only able to provide consular services. Never mind, I'm sure it'll all work out fine in the end. Was there a happy ending in that film? I seem to have repressed the memory.

Actually, my nephew rob IV will be here at the same time. He plays rugby for Scotland, quite an achievement when you consider he's English. I could have played for Scotland if anyone had explained the rules.

rob said...

If the wee fat baldy guys weren't so homophobic they could have cuddled to stay warm. Nothing wrong with that. Even penguins know that.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Yeah, there was a happy ending in that film. The joe got his head chopped off. With your nephew Rob 1V and the three Scottish teenagers drinking all your home brew, I'm sure you'll all be having a wonderful time before long. The possums will flit for sure. Otherwise they'll fall off the roof, overcome with tiredness - no zeds use to the ruffians. Of course, I told them your address! Hotboy p.s. the wee fat baldy guys might have been so hot they were glad it was baltic on the ledge!

rob said...

Are you sure about that ending? I remember a cosy fireside glow.