Wednesday 19 March 2008

Ra Bliss!

Thursday 00:06 a.m.
Say you were the flatheid who was offered some more money to go and work in another place and then found yourself in the middle of a race riot, and were stoned, shot, stabbed, or strung up in some way ... first of all, you cannot glory in anyone being killed during the problems in Tibet. This is not supposed to be a political bloggie and so I probably shouldn't say any more than that.

If the Chinese government(s) weren't such a bunch of stupid, self serving basturns, moi would not have had the opportunity to practice the great juju of jujus, the wonderful vajrayana because it would all have stayed in Tibet. It is worth engaging with Tibetan culture because the skillful means in the 6 Yogas of Naropa are a priceless joy. There is nothing moi can say about this because the too dumb to meditate are too dumb to meditate, and that's all you can say about the flatheids really. Just too dumb to meditate.

I have developed in my mind the idea that the Dalai Lama might be my guru. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

4 comments:

rob said...

Spud's brother, the guy here who does the spiral photies, looks much like the DL. That makes me almost a blissheid.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is he a foreigner? Anyway, you could be a blissheid if you wanted to be. If I can be a blissheid, anybody can! Hotboy p.s. It's just after ten on Good Friday. Just switching from ra bliss and heat to Erdinger! Why be a one trick pony, eh? Hotboy

rob said...

Ten in the morning? Why do tims have all the fun?

Hotboy said...

Albert? What? Is it morning where you are? Hotboy