Saturday 5 April 2008

Saturday 22:14 p.m.
It's not so often it happens, but sometimes you just want to sit. I sat all day, and then indulged, and now I just want to sit. You should be me. Being me is sometimes fabuloso. Sometimes when I forget to disbelieve everything, I get upset. But I have totally wonderful and amazing moments in the aftereffects of the vase breathings these days . These are just a congromeration of fantastic and unbelievably wonderful sensations, but surely mere signposts on the way to ra bliss of blisses, and beyond ra bliss. Now, I will retire to the lobby and get totally out of my face on air!

4 comments:

rob said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's almost unfair how wonderful it is to be me. How fortunate I don't do ra bliss or I'd be right off the scale and locked up somewhere.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You'd be a congromeration, so you would! or a congromeral. Conglomeration? Where did that come from? But even if they have locked you up, it would be better with access to ra bliss. Anything would be. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Aren't you locked up somewhere? I always imagined .... Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am locked up and this all a dream, but what a dream!