Friday 4 April 2008

Ra Reefer Madness!

Friday 9:20 p.m.
Two full days without any people. It was wonderful. I should not now tell yous about the outstanding bliss because ... inchoateness.

I decided to stop reading the Scotsman a long time ago. I used to read books and had a look at the reviews on a Saturday, even although I knew it was a freelance cheapie. Then, one day there was a review of Michaele (?) Tournier's autobiography. I was a fan at this time. The reviewer started by explaining that the book was really about his books, but the reviewer had never heard of Mr Tournier and hadn't read any of his books. In the same review section there was a review of a boxing book by a woman who started her review by saying how much she hated boxing...

I don't know why I bought it today. I'm reading it whilst waiting for the train to take me to Bellshill...

It's a piece all about skunk factories, and all these criminals coming from Vietnam to Scotland, and what a dearie, dearie me all that is.

Then he says how the plants can harvest four times a year. This is an expert. This shit palimpsets into people's heids. Fabulous plants though. You chop them down and smoke them and they spring up again! If you had the byre, you could harvest plants four times a year, but not the same plants.

It's a police press handout about how well they are doing and how we should watch out. The writer couldn't be bothered translitering it properly.

Well, did it make you go schizophrenic, Hotboy? After smoking a half ounce of it over the last week, I must say that it is really quite good. But a terrible gateway drug. I am now definitely a nicotine addict. Again. So it's back to the drawing board, except for the amazingness of ra bliss. Since further and further it moves on and in, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"inchoateness" - I had to Google that one. What a wonderful word. What does it actually mean, though?

Is Michaele Tournier related to the Isiolo Tourniers? If so, please say hello from me.

"palimpsets" - are you one of these people who has a vocabulary in excess of 50 words, or what?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I can't spell anymore. Is it a sign? From the inchoateness? We hope for the best. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Them plants grow outside where I grew up and are actually darn hard to get rid of.

Nasty smelling things. I wonder if I could get some seeds and put them outside the fence for the sheep. That might be interesting.

I'm sorry to hear you are back through that gateway for nicotine. That is a truely horrible drug.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: The sheeps might not have the inclination to climb into your garden anymore! The nicotine thing will have gone by mid week! Hotboy

Lee Ann said...

One half ounce in a week! I am sure you are rablissing!!!!
Hope your weekend is wonderful Hotboy!
~xo
Lee Ann

ion said...

And I thought the advantage of herbal cannybliss was to bypass tobacco- just roll wee skinny blunts. Still, you gave up before and you can do it again.

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: I was just getting the hang of it when it finished! Have a great weekend too! Hotboy
Ion: Greed over-rides the best intentions! Hotboy

rob said...

"The writer couldn't be bothered translitering it properly" - can you please transliter that for me?

PS - and palimpsets

rob said...

I believe smoking tobacco is a good way to get a pain in the neck from the black spot.