Thursday 3 April 2008

Rem Undulating Rows!

Thursday 8:00 p.m.
There are now eleven rows of tatties down one side of the allotment and nine rows down the other. A personage came walking by and stopped and inspected the rows. She said there were little holes all the way along. Why was that? I said I found it aesthetically pleasing. She asked if there were little tatties down all the little holes. I said there were. She asked if the hole would kind of collapse in. I said I had no idea. I supposed the rain might collect in the holes. I told the woman that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. But whatever it is certainly kicks the crap out of you. After only two hours of digging, I came thinking: I'm knackered. Completely fung knackered!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buenas dias
ma sisters brought a wee clump of rhubarb from ma dad's back garden. i stuck it in a pot and it's doubling daily! i've also got 2 tomatos, 4 peppers and a chilli and loads of wee herbs on the roof.happy allotmenteeering chico caliente
by the way, this is an inspiring flathead having the bliiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
loveandpeacexxx

Hotboy said...

Michele! I'll have to look at the youtube when I'm back at work. It's alright for you folk in the subtropicals! Tomatos indeed! Hotboy p.s. I* remember the vice pres spelling it wrong (tomatoes) But wasn't he right? Tomatoe might be a disease

Anonymous said...

I say!

Muli bwanje Bambo.

Mathematics and gardening, the two definitely go together.

I'm utterly convinced that this may, or may not, help.

P.S. Cabbage's bell chili has turned out extremely hot. Will this variety grow in your garden?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! How agricultural everything is now that springtime has sprung! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Spring may have sprung, and the birdies may have sung, where you are, but here in Kalimbuka it's approaching the end of the (quite good, this year) rainy season, and it's produce time.

Doviko's maize garden has been productive, and Cabbage has done wonder with the peas. I'm sure some have been siphoned, but...well...live and let live.

MM III

rob said...

How flat her head must be.

Hotboy said...

Michele! Just looked at that video. Fab! Thanks a lot for letting me see that! Hotboy