Tuesday 29 April 2008

Ris Life!

Tuesday 22: 52 p.m.
Well, I remember someone asking me in my fourth year at uni what I was going to be. I said I'm going to be moi! I did not say I am going to be a car mechanic, or a plumber, or a university servitor, or a famous author. I said I was going to be moi! As good a moi as I could be.

I am well pissed off now that I have had to ask Onan the Bavarian to do things to my webpage to disguise myself ....


This bloggy had about 31 hits yesterday. Most of them were probably spiders and spam robots. I reckon about four folk hit this blog regularly, and I am glad of that, and they have been a joyous thing for me. But ...

What's it going to be, Jack? Let's get the hut in the boat once more, Hotboy! Let's start rowing. We were happy in the Unheard of and McDonald Islands, Jack! So we were! Row, row, row, your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

What about the flatheids, Hotboy? I didn't know anything about ra bliss, Jack, when I started meditating. There's nothing you can do for flatheids. Even the smartest flatheids are too dumb too meditate. If they were going to meditate, they would meditate. No point in waiting for the flatheids. Just head for ra bliss!!!

Wednesday
It was the footie what did it. The best laid plans .... got in four bottles of Erdinger last night to watch Manchester United progress to the final of the European Cup. After that I decided I was going to abandon this bloggy and start again, but ..... what's the point? Blogging is very ephemeral. One burst of solar wind and it'll all disappear anyway! Blog on!

4 comments:

ion said...

It may have been a faff to increase your anonymity, but you seem to have accomplished this successfully. Please ignore SiteMeter hits- these are not real numbers or real people, and unless you're being unpleasantly stalked, they are no cause for concern. Meanwhile, an occasional real passerby may enjoy and/or reflect on your content. What more can you ask?

Hotboy said...

Thanks for this, Ion! You are of course completely correct! I guess I was just pissed off having to do something like ...work on the blog. You can't expect to get everything the way you want it. As long as no kids show up. But sober and straight this evening and I even have some money. A blinking icon, so I am! Hotboy

rob said...

My sympathies - it must have indeed been a faff to have to re-edit the web page. Thank goodness for outsourcing.

rob said...

Re your comment "As long as no kids show up". That's been my life's philosophy.