Friday 29 February 2008

Ra Shoeless!

Friday 9:30 p.m.
Well, I managed till 9 p.m. That's got to be eight hours today anyway. What did I do today? Read a paper, a wee bit oftai chi, and meditated. Around nine I could have done with a magic giant of the juju to materialise in the lobby and hit me on the top of the head with a great big pit boot. Then I might have been totally zonked with ra bliss, unable to breathe, move or anything. Only complete paralysis would have kept me from the off-license! Tonight's dose is four bottles of Baltika, weighing in at 5.1%, and £5:67.

Ra breathe sheath is still trying to kick in, Jack! What an idiot you are,Hotboy! White sticky bliss, bodylessness and ra heat coming on and what do you do? Get up and go to the fung off-license!

Ra bliss seems to go into overdrive from about eight o clock at night. This is most inconvenient. I don't know if the meditations in the afternoon can be less valuable. If you're doing calming meditations, it shouldn't matter what time of day it is, you wouldn't think. The more you do them, the more calm your mind should get, so that by the evening .... pretty calm. Some people say it's best at dawn and dusk. Four till six in the morning, I've heard. I reckon it's all practise, like money in the bank. For the yajrayanistas, I think in the lama's book he says the fire element is low in the afternoon and you might not get many realisations then ..... what does that mean, Jack? What is a fire element? What is inner heat, Hotboy? For some reason you get warmer then maybe. In the evening. Well, it would be handy because as we evolved we maybe noticed that it was colder then. Who knows?

Revelations. This is a revelation for Andrew. After the necessary.

Alexandra David-Neel said that she thought after a while the adepts who could do the inner heat juju, these joes who were wandering around the subzeros in their underpants, had somehow hotwired their body temperature system so that the outside and the inside balanced. Like, automatically you're not too hot and not too cold. What a wonderful gift that is! I love this juju! I really do!

I have to pay off my credit card debt before the summer comes. Then I have six weeks holiday. Plans, plans. I'd like to divide my holidays up with four days camping at the Samye Ling and three days back here. After this I think I might have a chance of not doing any bad things for a while. Purification and accumulation.

All I have to do is stop drinking beer. Oh, there's nothing so lonesome, lonely and queer! What a terrible place is a pub with no beer!

A little later. Yes, the revelation, Andrew, was that there must be something in you that can be in harmony like this with the outside environment. Are there not some animals that perhaps do not feel the cold? Do whales feel the cold? Equilibrium.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like I said. Balance is everything.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Ever thought of taking up sports coaching? Hotboy

ion said...

Don't be so hard on yourself- it could've been 5 pm at the offie, or 10 am (Threshers), 8.30 am (Tesco) or 6 am (Smiley's cornershop).

Anonymous said...

I say!

"White sticky bliss" - I Googled this, and your page is the only result.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

A qualification on that last comment - the three words must be within quotation marks.

MM III

Lee Ann said...

I hope your plans all work out.
Good luck with the no beer drinking.
Have a great weekend Hotboy!
~xo
Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

I say!

If one Googles those words without quotation marks, one retrieves links to pages about snoring, gardening, Paradise seeds, weddings, lip conditioner, chocolate, menopause, Starbucks and handbags.

I'm positive that this will help.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Ion: That's a much better way to look at it!
Mingin'!: Have you not got anything better to do!
Lee Ann: Have a nice weekend! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Mingers! It's helped me.